Toys for cats
What toy to get for your cat:
- If your cat is one of the more active ones, he will appreciate a proper cat tree to climb and jump on. This can be combined with a scratching post for sharpening claws.
- Interactive toys develop instinct, and cats can usually get by on their own with this type of toy. For example, ball gliders, automatic rods with feathers, or toys with catnip, which cats absolutely love and cannot resist the smell of.
- Teasers such as feather, mouse, or coloured tassel rods will keep your cat active and deepen the relationship between you, and your cat will love you all the more when you are active together.
- A favorite toy is the laser pointer, where the cat chases after the red dot, a fun activity that won't get old even with extended play.
- The cat is not picky, it doesn't matter what shape, size or material the toy is. However, in every cat bed of your feline friends there should be a mouse in the form of a toy that the cat can hunt for.