How does the electronic training collar help you?
- training collars help you teach your dog to walk at your feet without a leash
- fix a reliable recall in all circumstances
- stop the dog and teach it to run after game (commands "stop", "to me", "to my leg" and "stay"), other dogs or people
- unlearning to pull on the lead,
- interrupting unwanted dog activities ("yuck", "you must not") - unlearning bad habits in everyday interaction with people, e.g. taking food from the table, jumping on people, digging, eating excrement, unwanted barking, howling, etc.
- precise training of practically every command, where the dog must perform it as accurately and reliably as if it were on a (up to hundreds of metres!) long leash
- the unwanted dependence on the lead is removed, which the dog recognises very well and adapts its behaviour to it